Today's run was much better than Monday's for several reasons. To start, I was able to get my iPod squared away finally after my computer crashed and my HR was much more consistent. I wonder if that has more to do with my light lunch that my overall conditioning.
On the treadmill, I did 5k @ 5.6....5.8 and finally 6.0. As before the goal was to maintain my HR below 170 for fat burning and a baseline. The max HR was 166.
The goal time was to cut off 2 minutes off Monday's time of 35:05...I figured not walking would be a good way to do that. Success! Finish time was 32:42.
All things considered, left feeling very good about the workout.
Sunday's goal was going to be another 5k, but I'm thinking 4 miles could be more productive...I'm wondering if I could fit a spin class in there too.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment